[Fedora TeX Live] ConTeXt doesn't get installed properly

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:39:38 CET 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 14:52, Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 12:16:46PM +0100, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> 2011/12/9 Vedran Miletić wrote:
>> > Hi Jindrich,
>> >
>> > this is still an issue. Can I help in fixing it?
>
> Sure I'm open to any ConTeX improvements. I do not use it though.
>
>> I have sent the instructions about how to handle the issue a long
>> while ago (when you first asked), but nobody attempted to fix it
>> properly at that time.
>
> It is not. Actually I haven't received a reply from you when you asked
> about some details about TeX Live Fedora paths privately. My email
> from 14th of Sep was:

I'm sorry. I probably didn't reply to exactly that email, but the info
you provided was sufficient to send the patch. (I cannot try it out
myself since I have no idea how packaging works in Fedora.)

The patch and some information are here and should still be valid:
    http://www.linux.cz/pipermail/texlive/2011-September/000218.html

Mojca